Ok, so I'm sitting here, waiting to go to bed and writing my first blog on here. I promise, it won't be very interesting. My brain's already decided to shut down for the night.
The strangest part of this is that I still feel like I'm swaying around -like I'm still sitting on the train I was on today with Steve and Reggie. If I close my eyes, it really feels like I'm still on that train! Very strange sensation.
And, a big "Thanks" to Reggie and Steve for inviting me along! While the stop wasn't that great, getting to talk to you guys and getting to know you better was very well worth it. Thanks for a good day!
Ok, time to go to bed and hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep through the phantom rocking motion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wooo another blogger. Welcome to the addiction Jenn. You will not be able to stop.
ReplyDeleteTHAT is a consequence of riding back forwards! When we got to Monterey, I couldn't shake the same sensation. The inner ear is screaming, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!?". :D
ReplyDeleteDespite the forecast, it won't rain all the time. Keep searching for the stars and sun to shine through the clouds!