Ok, just a quick note tonight. . .here's some pics of what my dress for this years Ren Faire will be like. I still have a little to do, but you'll get the idea. :)
Those are excellent! I love the small details like the bells, the sash and leather lacing. Admit it, you want to wear it around the apartment...and maybe out to the mailbox! :D
As one who hippity-hops to his mailbox in a baby-blue-bunny-suit-and-greenbay-packers-helmet, I can't find fault with that..
Those are excellent! I love the small details like the bells, the sash and leather lacing. Admit it, you want to wear it around the apartment...and maybe out to the mailbox! :D
ReplyDeleteAs one who hippity-hops to his mailbox in a baby-blue-bunny-suit-and-greenbay-packers-helmet, I can't find fault with that..
*LOL* at Reggies comment.
ReplyDeleteKewl Costume J.
Ok, Reggie. . .one day you will have to explain the bunny suit and helmet. . .I'm definately curious now. LOL
ReplyDeleteDon't judge me. I will not stand to be disparaged.
ReplyDeleteI cry you mercy, good sir. No judging was intended. I am merely . . . intrigued.
ReplyDelete;-)